Monday, October 8, 2012

Ponies & Pumpkins

I don't know when this happened exactly, but over the last couple of days, my kiddo has seemed so gosh darn grown up. I know that us moms say that sort of thing all the time, but it really is a strange thing being a mom sometimes because it literally seems to be that one day they're asking to be lifted up to reach the bathroom sink, and then the next day you're cleaning the kitchen and think 'what is that sound?!' only to realize they've gone and turned it on all by themselves.

Anyway, this weekend was like that for me. At church on Sunday, the type of service was one that happens once a month where the same words are said and basically the exact same songs are sung each time. I heard this sweet little child singing along to all the songs, and then a few seconds later, I realized it was Lizzy. She knew every single word, and was singing along at the top of her lungs. I just hadn't heard her sing them like that before.

Then after church, Kaitlin & Jesse invited us to go to the pumpkin patch with them. PS- I have loved seeing everyone's fallish pumpkin patch pictures, but it's not fall here yet. It was like 85 degrees yesterday at the pumpkin patch and I was totally dying. But anyway, I'm getting off track. At the pumpkin patch, again I was hit with how stinking BIG Lizzy is...especially while riding the pony, she didn't look like a baby or even a toddler. She looked like a kid! Holy cow, I can only imagine how grow up she'll seem with a newborn around!

IMG_3864
IMG_3878
IMG_3887
IMG_3879
IMG_3896
IMG_3928
IMG_3907
IMG_3936
IMG_3949

8 comments:

  1. Ah! She is SO BIG AND SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...she is looking like a little grown up here! It happens waaaay too fast. Love her little boots by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, she really does look so big in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped in to say that I am LOVING your red converse. Also, pregnancy, looks beautiful on you. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! She does look like a kid on the pony! I absolutely love her hair, it is going to be gorgeous just like yours :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Lizard is big and ADORABLE. Seriously, what a cute kid.

    And you also look great. I see Michelle above me stole what I was thinking, but I'll write it anyway--awesome red sneaks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going through one of those moments with Eli right now. He's almost 2 and a half and it seems like all of a sudden he speaks like a big kid, he plays like a big kid and he eats like a big kid. Crazy crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I love the pony - we're heading to our pumpkin patch this week and I hope it's as picturesque.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.