2. When I was growing up, I remember my dad making us peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches. They sound disgusting, but I still think they're good.
3. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
4. Lately, a lot of people have been asking me if I'll go back to work when our kids are grown. I don't know. But I do know that if our local college has a law school by then, I'll totally go, just because I genuinely think law classes are fun. I KNOW.
5. I know I'm probably not going to feel this way in a few weeks once baseball season is in full swing (and we're busier than all get out), but for now, I'm enjoying watching Justin play baseball. It just may tide me over from not being able to play co-ed softball this year.
6. I don't usually like 3D movies because I have to wear the 3D glasses over my normal glasses, and it's a pain. But, we got to see The Avengers in 3D this weekend thanks to a rain check from my parents...and it was totally worth it.
7. I love most superhero movies-- all the X-Men movies, The Avengers, Transformers, Batman, etc. But I never did like Spider-man all that much.
8. If it were up to me (and snow weren't an issue), I'd wear flip flops year round. My favorites are the Teva Mush flip flops--I have high arches, and these give support while being soft and gooey on your feet. Goodness, I used to probably have 15 pairs...sadly, now I can only find two.
9. Sometimes, I miss developing black and white photos in a darkroom. I actually have all the stuff to set up a darkroom (though I'd guess I probably need new chemicals by now) at home, but realistically, I'm not sure whether I'll ever actually set it all up again, especially since our bathrooms are so small! It's just a lot of work compared to digital, ha!
10. I could easily go a week without drinking milk. I could NOT go a week without fresh fruits and veggies.
11. Nine times out of ten, you'll find my toenails painted with some sort of glitter polish...which is a trick I picked up back when I worked at a rafting company and was wakeboarding all the time--if the glitter can handle going in and out of wakeboard boots all day, you can bet your pedicure will last for weeks, if not a whole month!
12. I miss wakeboarding every weekend. One day, if we win the lottery, we are so buying a boat.
13. I'm a total book collector. I haven't bought a book (other than with a gift card) in over a year. I miss having physical copies of books I love, even though it's rare for me to re-read a book.
14. Number 13 was my number when I played softball. Number 20 was my number when I played basketball. I didn't have a "number" when I rowed, obviously.
PS- I just happened to come across This Little Mama's blog today and saw she was hosting a "speed dating" link-up. And then I realized that I was speed dating on this post and just didn't know it yet, so I'm linking up. Hi y'all :)