Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Day.

IMG_8012 
 Hello dinner. I've largely missed you these past few weeks. You really hit the spot! 

IMG_8023
Hello purple toenails! I can't remember the last time I bought a new fingernail polish, and when I do, I usually stick to the cheapies (I've never had or used Essie or OPI nailpolish in my life, so I don't even know what I'm missing). This time, you didn't let me down Wet N' Wild. I'm digging this pretty lilac-y color, and the huge oversized brush that made painting super fast. 

IMG_8024

 Hello grass seed. Grow baby, grow! We planted almost 6,000 sq feet of grass seed in our backyard this past weekend, and now we are watering like crazy and anxiously waiting for it to sprout. I don't know why, but I'm so nervous that it isn't going to grow! I'm so happy we seeded when we did and didn't wait--because if we had waited until after Justin had gotten paid, I think the money we had allocated would have ended up being used for other things. And we've been talking about doing the backyard for four years, so I'm kind of relieved that we didn't have the opportunity to be all sensible and say, "We can hold off another year...we could really use that money elsewhere." It's done already, there's nothing to do about it now, I'm sure things will work out this month, and I'm super excited to use the heck out of the yard this summer. 


Hello perfectly timed encouragement from a blog friend, Megan. This is one of the things that I love so much about blogging. You all are a BLESSING, and such an encouragement to me on so many occasions. 

IMG_8025

  Hello OB appointment and ultrasound tomorrow. I'm still super nervous. But today, I noticed for the first time that it's on the same day as the National Day of Prayer, and that kind of made me smile. Lord knows I'll probably be praying up a storm that morning! 

Hello day :) 

9 comments:

  1. That is a perfect dinner! : )

    I remember as a kid when my parents ripped out the whole backyard and planted new seed...I thought it took FOREVER to grow, and we weren't allowed to play in the yard for so long. Then it came in and it was so beautiful!

    Good luck with the ultrasounds tomorrow! I'm sure everything will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, can't wait to hear great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, that dinner looks yummy!

    I do love Essie polish, but not so much the pricetag. In the last week, I've had to touch mine up 2-3 times because of chipping, soooo...not sure what's so great, other than the color. $8 a bottle is nutso.

    Yay for a baby appointment, and also for great bloggy friends. :) I agree - there's always encouragement somewhere in my Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the ultrasound tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your yard is going to be uh-mazing. I can't wait to play catch with Lizard back there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about your OB appt! Prayers for peace for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of prayers for a good appointment today & a healthy growing wiggle worm! I know those the nerves well, I drove to more than one appointment near tears over the news I feared we'd get. But I know the worry will always be there, even once she's born! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meredith - You had briefly mentioned in one of your posts how you had spotted off an on with your pregnancy with Lizzy. I wanted to ask, did it last the whole pregnancy? I'm 14w, everything has checked out perfect at our numerous appointments, yet I'm still spotting here and there. Just trying to find other mammas out there who might have experiencd it and have healthy pregnancies/babies. Thanks! You can e-mail me at lauraataylor{at}gmail{dot}com if it's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that your appointment went well yesterday. I always get nervous when I have an appointment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.