I feel like I can't ask this set of five questions often enough--I LOVE seeing your answers every time! So, today's Burning Questions of the Day are:
1. What was the last thing you ate?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. What was the last movie you saw?
4. What was the last thing that made you smile?
5. What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest?
1. Some ceasar salad last night
2. Part of 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp, but it was due back to the library so I haven't finished.
3. Hunger Games! It's been maybe 2 years since I read the first book, so it's not incredibly fresh in my mind, but I really liked the movie! I really did NOT like how many 3-5 year olds were in the theater though.
4. When Justin woke me up to say goodbye this morning.
5. An entry-way photo from BHG. Love everything about it!
What about you?!