Thursday, June 30, 2011

Show It To Me {Fridge}

A few days ago, Sarah posted a picture of her fridge. If you're a long-time reader of this blog, you may know that I LOVE checking out other people's fridges. Back in the day when I used to watch Cribs, the fridge was my favorite part. Less far back in the day, some women's magazine (Self? Shape?) used to show the inside of various celebrities' fridges. I don't know what it is, but I just LOVE seeing what people keep in their fridge!

So, I figured that I should do a fridge post as well. And you should too, if you want, 'cause Lord knows I'd love it if you did!

IMG_7655

Top Shelf: Almond Butter, coffee creamer, jam (I cannot WAIT to make my own again!), applesauce, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries.

2nd Shelf: Black Butte Porter (Justin's fave), raspberry lemonade, a couple Pepsi Throwbacks, hummus, two containers of tomatoes, misc cut veggies (carrot, broccoli, celery), way more salsa than we usually keep on hand. Most of the 2nd shelf is a result of Justin's birthday party on Sunday.

3rd Shelf: Parmesan cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, string cheese, three kinds of tortillas (wheat for me, gordita and giant for Justin), leftover banana bread from Sunday.

4th Shelf: Ground Beef, Bulk Chicken, Eggs

1st Drawer: Asparagus, lettuce, green onion, red bell pepper, carrots

2nd Drawer: Apples, and a lone kiwi.

Not Pictured--In Door: Milk (Whole for J and Lizzy, skim for me), a bottle of sparkling wine, some hot fudge sauce, and LOTS of condiments.

What's in your fridge?

9 comments:

  1. Your fridge is so tity! Actually, ours is too until I get into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And your fridge is super organized, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you're definitely not getting a picture of my fridge. It's a wreck! It was part of my "to-do-cleaning" list before my parents came, but now that our water is nasty and contaminated, it's going to have to wait. Humph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, my fridge is far too messy and unorganized to show you a picture of it! But your fridge post did make me feel guilty about not having more healthy things on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yours is so clean! Mine would be embarrassing... and almost empty at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think of right now is hummus and how we don't have any. Oh yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful. I could easily find foods I was looking for it in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fridge is usually full of condiments, a bit of cheese and little else. Any meat or produce that makes it in there is gone shortly thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I get a fridge, I'll take a picture of it just for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.