Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Snippets

I've been feeling a little stir crazy lately--spring has most definitely not sprung yet for us. In fact, I would not be at all surprised if it snows once more this year for us. In the meantime, there's been lots and lots of rain, which also turns our house into a bit of a dark and dreary dungeon. Kind of depressing. In fact, the other day I decided that I *needed* to take some photographs of something, and tried my hand at water-drop photography. It didn't go as well as I was hoping (I wanted the drop but not the faucet). As Tyra Banks would say, here's my best shot:

IMG_5352

If you hate photos of messy-faced kids, get ready to scroll really fast. Lizzy is really starting to get the spoon to her mouth with much more consistency. Still, half of whatever she's eating winds up on her face/head/chair/the floor. But that's probably to be expected, no?

IMG_5369

Justin and I have been keeping up with Insanity! We did our fit test on Monday, and we both improved our score on every exercise. It is still as hard of a workout as ever, and I'm convinced that since you're always doing as many as YOU can, it will always be challenging. And incredibly sweaty. Here we are last night after Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (excuse the bathroom shot, eh?):

198711_534144434882_177100519_31247486_1681574_n

Yesterday, there was a brief respite from the rain, so Lizzy and I went on a walk with Payton and Logan. It's pretty funny to watch Lizzy outside now--grass didn't used to bother her, but now she *hates* the feel of it on her hands. She also LOVES to walk on it. But what I REALLY want to know is why our grass looks this gross and brown even after all the stinking rain we've been having?!

IMG_5379

And last but not least, my favorite recent picture of the Lizard, crazy bed-head and all:

IMG_5356

6 comments:

  1. I saw my first infomercial for Insanity a few weeks ago, and last week, Jarrod's friend insisted I borrow his DVD. (I haven't.) It looks SCARY intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that last picture is so adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lens are you using on that last shot? lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her messy face is the sweetest! Who couldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last shot is beautiful. That is the best advertisement for Insanity ever... smile and sweat!

    We have brown grass here too and there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of Lizard eating! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.