- I've been reading Outlander Book 2 (Dragonfly in Amber) lately and I feel like I'm in an Outlander vortex. Seriously, all I want to do is to sit and read...all day long!
- How are you guys doing with the December photo hunt list? I honestly haven't even LOOKED at it in weeks. I have this sneaking suspicion that practically all my shots are going to be crammed into the week between Christmas and New Year's.
- I've mentioned before that my whole family gets dressed up and goes to dinner at this fancy schmancy restaurant on Christmas Eve. So, I really needed a dress. My mom, sister, and I went this weekend to look for dresses, and I had a HELL of a time. We went to Ross, TJ Maxx, JC Penney, Macy's, and Kohls...which just about rounds up all the shops here in town. I felt like 98% of the dresses were cut like pencil skirts--hugging the hips and belly area. And that sort of cut is just NOT flattering on me right now on this post-baby body. I need the dresses with "structured fabric that nips in at the waist and then flares out slightly over the hips" that would make Stacy & Clinton proud. I did end up buying a dress from Ross, and I do like it, but I really wanted this dress. They just didn't have it in my size in the store. Maybe I'll pop back by today and see if any that were being held got released back out, but I'm trying not to hold out hope since online it does say it's unavailable in store.
- I wish you guys could see my computer screen right now. Remember about this time last year when I was very pregnant, had a leg spasm, and kicked the laptop off the couch? Well, the broken screen is finally catching up with me....it looks like there's moss growing everywhere with all the dead green and black pixels!
- Yesterday, at the used bookstore, I found this children's book:
Seriously you guys, I laughed so hard that I cried inside the store. It was hilarious, and so I immediately bought it for Justin. Apparently, there is a whole series of books about Walter the Farting Dog, and possibly even a movie starring the Jonas Brothers. Who knew?!