Friday, September 24, 2010

M Grows Up

I had a photo shoot yesterday for a sweet family that I've done pictures for twice before--when their girl M was 6 months, again at 12 months, and now at 18 months. I can hardly believe how much she's grown! This family will always hold a special place in my heart because they were my first clients that I didn't know prior to the shoot!

Anyway, this whole photography thing has been in a bit of a limbo for me--I went through about a 6 month period where I just wasn't booking ANYTHING. I felt like I couldn't give a shoot away. I really wasn't sure whether to give up this dream of mine and look for a part-time job somewhere or what. But suddenly, I've had several bookings, and a few more that have shown interest in fall portrait sessions. I also have an idea for a mini portrait studio in my house that I want to try out with the cousins...

For the first time in awhile, I am hopeful about this!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.