One of my 101 in 1001 tasks was to complete a series of questions called "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind". I just thought they were an interesting series of questions, and someday, it will be interesting to look back and see my answers. Today, I'm going to do 1-10, and try to answer with the first thing that comes to mind. I may or may not explain my answers, because I'm the boss, and I get to do what I want ;) Feel free to play along if you like
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - 27
2. Which is worse: failing or never trying? -Failing
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like, and like so many things we don't do? -It's usually a money issue. I'd love to spend all day relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, but I don't really have the funds to support that lifestyle.
4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done? -By the fact that I'm a blogger alone, I'll say yes. But I've done a whole heck of a lot too.
5. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? -For everyone to really understand understand the meaning of grace.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? -Mostly doing exactly what I already do, maybe with a bit more photography sprinkled in, and a LOT more wakeboarding.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you're doing? -I'm doing what I believe in. Justin and I made the conscious choice for me to be a stay at home mom even though it would mean less money because it is something that we believe in 100%.
8. If the average human life span were 40 years, how would you live your life differently? -Well, we probably wouldn't be trying to save for retirement.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? - Interesting question. I believe that I've made countless choices that have shaped the path my life has taken. Sometimes I can almost see an "alternate" me--what my life would have been like had I made a different choice at specific moments. But, I don't wish for that "alternate" life at all.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thing?- Doing the right thing. But, I worry about both...a lot.