Thursday, April 1, 2010

Um, yum.

So, I don't usually buy pre-made cookie dough. In fact, I don't often make cookies at all, because I could easily eat a whole batch. The last time we had cookies in the house, I'm pretty sure that Justin made them. But yesterday while we were grocery shopping, I saw these:


Chocolate FILLED chocolate chip cookies?! Count me in. And they were awesome. You know those little molten cakes with the warm gooey chocolate inside? They were just like that. Awesome. Try them.

4 comments:

  1. This is the second blog I have seen these cookies on! I should try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh! Yum!! This does NOT help me meet my Pound for Pound challenge though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sounds good.. Pillsbury has a sugar cookie one that is awesome.. I usually don't buy stuff like that either.. but its great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop! I'm drooling as I read this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.