Monday, April 12, 2010

Letter to Lizzy- Three Months


Dear Lizzy,

You are now three months old! This past month has been really fun--you're starting to really interact with us, and are doing lots of new things. For example, you have really started to love books. We read "Mr. Brown Can Moo" almost every day, and you usually just grin and hit at the book with your hands. You also like what I call "crinkly" books, and make the cutest faces while trying to read them! I have never made it through "Hop On Pop" though--that's one book that you do NOT like.

IMG_6599

IMG_6601

You really like to spend time on your belly, and are usually the most vocal when you're on your belly and up on the counter. You shriek--just because you can. We sometimes call you a teradactyl.  We have to watch you really carefully on the counter though because you can roll over now--but only when you want to, which is usually when we aren't looking! You can also grab your toes, and roll from your back to your side to reach for a toy.

IMG_6610

IMG_6617

You HATE to be laying or sitting. You'd much rather be standing up, which you can do with pretty much no support, just by holding our thumbs. If you aren't standing, you like to fly and give kisses.

IMG_6763

IMG_6762

You laugh easily, and sometimes snort when you are really excited...which is usually when we are singing silly songs, or when you first wake up in the morning. I can't believe how much you've changed in just a month...and I'm sure next month I'll be just as shocked.

We love you to pieces sweet girl!

Love,
Mom

11 comments:

  1. She is so precious!! Love the last two pictures with Justin. And that hat is so cute on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that brown hat! She sounds like she's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! She is getting so big!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! And I love that cute hat! it is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures! Caroline has that same "crinkly" book! We calls hers her "crunchy" book! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe our girls are getting so big!!! You should be so proud of Lizzie for sitting up on her tummy! Jill still hates tummy time and is so behind in that area, I feel like such a bad Mommy for not pushing her more after looking at your pictures!!! Your baby is doing amazing!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude! I can't believe how big she is! She is a cutie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's just so cute! I see both you and J in her. She's a perfect mix of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness- she is freakin' adorable. I am impressed she loves to be on her stomach so much. In daycare most kids hated their stomachs. Good for her (and you!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how big she is! And what a fun personality too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, she is so big and lively! And cute cute cute! I love that she loves to read already!

    And how cute is she in that brown and white hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.