Monday, March 1, 2010

Snippets

-Over the weekend, Lizzy figured out that if she kicks her legs really fast while she's in the bouncer, it makes the bouncer (and thus the dangly toys) move. She was quite pleased with herself:



- I went with the band to their America's Got Talent audition on Saturday. They weren't telling anyone whether or not they made it through to the next round, so I don't really know how it went, except that Renee was asked to come back and sing a solo--I know she was feeling conflicted about whether or not to do that, but I'm glad that the band encouraged her to do it, and I'm really glad that she decided to give it a go!

-I finished the book "The Myth of You and Me" over the weekend--I've started reading during about half of the nursing times. Anyway, I really enjoyed the book and would definitely recommend it!

-I am so happy that our taxes are filed and in! I can't wait until we get our refund...though J and I need to sit down and figure out exactly how the money is going to be used (which is part of my 101 in 1001 list).

-We'll be getting a treadmill in the near future, and I'm really excited about it. I'm going to do the Couch to 5k program (also part of my 101 in 1001 list). I started it last spring, but didn't finish the program after I got pregnant--I was too exhausted!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love her little smile! It is so cute that she has figured out how to entertain herself a bit.

    And the band thing? Wicked awesome. I can't wait to hear how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! I remember when Brayden figured out how to make the toys move. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! I wish we'd get a treadmill...I'll add it to my wish list! Let us know what kind you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, look at her go! I want a treadmill soooo bad. But unless we get to move that ain't gonna happen :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy is just adorable! It is such fun taking part in their little discoveries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!

    I quit the Couch 2 5k when I got pg, too...I only had two more weeks, but at the same time I got H1N1, and it was just impossible to continue! I definitely want to try it again in the Fall.

    Your treadmill will make it much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at Lizzie -- she is getting soo big and so smart too!

    I can't wait to hear how the band did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little girl kicking away in her bouncy seat. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll admit it: I'm anxiously awaiting our refund. I'm going to pay bills with it, but I desperately need it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are to die for cute!

    I'm still hoping good things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.