Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's better than bacon?

I think I've mentioned before that Justin loves bacon. Like, seriously loves bacon. I can't tell you how many times I've made something for dinner, and he'll say, "This is good, but do you know what would make it better? Bacon."

Justin and my dad discovered Jim Gaffigan awhile ago, who does a whole bit on bacon, and since then, the bacon obsession has increased exponentially.

Justin also recently discovered CafePress, and today the following arrived in the mail--bacon garb for himself, Lizzy, and Jaxon (Kaitlin and Jesse's son who is due this summer). Also included in the picture is a bacon wallet, courtesy of my dad. Yes, you read that correctly. A bacon wallet. I didn't even know such a thing existed!


Now I'm trying to decide which t-shirt to order myself...in college, my nickname was "Giraffe" because I am tall and exceptionally clumsy. There are a TON of witty giraffe t-shirts that I've almost ordered. My favorite is this one that Lisa found, but it's out of print. Sad day.

16 comments:

  1. LOL...this is hilarious! I have a ton of Chuck Norris shirts for Matt...he gets tons of compliments when he wears them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, a little bacon propaganda to get a girl started in life is not a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband also has a terrible obsession with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband also has a terrible obsession with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend that is in a Bacon of the Month club. John and I love bacon as well. Love that giraffe shirt! Too bad it's out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen bacon band-aids? They are hilarious - and look just like strips of bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) I seriously cannot wait to put him in that and take a picture just for Justin! I LOVE the Giraffe tshirt too! You should order one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff is glorious. The wallet is too much. :) How long did it take to ship? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mere,
    How great if you could find a locally raised pig (no hormones, grass fed) that you could order a large quantity of bacon for justin?? =) Just a thought, to *sort of* mitigate the gross-factor of all that bacon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so great! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. one of the newest items at the Texas state fair last year was bacon on a stick. It's thick cut bacon, double fried and wrapped around a stick. And have you guys ever tried the maple bacon donuts at voodoo donuts in Portland?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to buy that T-shirt for the hubs! Too good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looove these clothing items! Too funny and now I will picture them when I think of J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. Is there anything better than bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg too funny! A friend of mine and I have this bacon thing going on. She bought bacon chapstick, I bought her bacon mints, she bought me bacon gumballs and then she bought my husband some bacon toothpicks. All which are disgusting by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.