Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo of the Day


I've mentioned before that Lizzy really likes music. 
I'll turn it on, and she just goes to town kicking and moving her arms. 
She definitely has her preferences,
She calms right down to Louis Armstrong's "What A Wonderful World". 
But she also likes The Foo Fighters and Barenaked Ladies, 
Which I'm appalled to learn are now considered "classic rock". 
A few mornings ago, we were listening to some "classic rock"
and I snapped this shot (with my beloved Nifty Fifty lens). 

I love this picture.
Somehow, I can picture this very expression, 
When she's in high school, and dancing to her favorites. 
But most of all, she just looks so happy. 


15 comments:

  1. She always looks so happy! I just love her expressions. She's beautiful! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. What a perfect picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and perfect all at the same time! What's a nifty fifty lens? Do you edit your pictures or are you just that good at photography?? Happy Valentines Day weekend, hope the three of you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture. She does love to rock out! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does look so happy! I love this pic- it looks a little vintage. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree awesome pic!!! It looks like she's singing along and having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FANTASTIC photo of the day. SO Stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's our little girl rockin out. I love it. Just wait until she gets her hair brush, stands in front of the mirror and goes to town. She is so sweet. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been oogling that pic in your siggy. It makes me smile every time!! She is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me just say again how I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She so cute, this is one the best pictures ever!

    I am your newest follower since we both got the beautiful blogger award. I hope you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I showed this picture to Tony over the weekend, we both awww'd. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.