Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Weekend Photos Part 2

So, y'all already saw pictures of Payton's birthday party on Saturday (ps- check out her momma's blog here). On Sunday, we headed over to my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday a day early. Happy birthday dad!

Here's some photos that I snapped from Sunday. The lighting wasn't great in the restaurant, so there's a lot of noise going on since I was shooting with the Nifty Fifty lens, but I still like 'em!

The birthday "boy"
IMG_5888

My brother with Lizzy
IMG_5879

IMG_5859

Lizzy and my mom
IMG_5840

IMG_5866

J and I. So not loving how chubby my face still looks, but what can you do? 
IMG_5870

6 comments:

  1. I think you look like your mom and I love that first pic of your dad! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And I talked about your nursery at the shower yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooved all of these pictures. I'm so glad that you were able to relax and do something that you enjoy.I never seem to be able to take good pictures of those that I love. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, nice pics. I'm a big fan of candid pics over posed ones (though posed can be nice in the right circumstances), and you're a master at taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dad cracks me up! and Lizzy is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.