Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Adventures with Sleeping Justin

I should almost give these posts their own tag of some sort...I have a feeling that there will be MANY of these to come....

Earlier this week, at about 3:30am, I had just finished feeding Lizzy and asked Justin if he would change her and lay her back down. Justin responded, "Sure! I am awake, and I am on it!" [His chipperness probably should have been the first clue that he wasn't really that awake].

I then proceeded to watch as Justin hopped out of bed, walked over to our dresser (where we keep the diapers and wipes), grabbed the box of wipes, put a diaper on the box of wipes, and laid the diapered box of wipes in Lizzy's bassinet.

LOL!

18 comments:

  1. Too funny! I am sure my DH will do the same. He is a sleepwalker. I try my best to not bust into delirious laughter when he does it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow :) All I can do is laugh right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! At least he's good for some comedic relief!!! Are you feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, so funny. Glad he wasn't holding Lizzy in his stupor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got to get a little handheld video camera for moments like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, these definitely need their own tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And ditto Alyssa - how are you feeling??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is great! These definitely need their own tag! Keep them coming! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree they deserve their own tag! I always lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOLOL!! Or unless he thinks the baby can change herself!

    Too funny. I bet he doesn't even remember doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Too good! Too. Good! I love it! Keep these coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that would be commical. does he remember any of it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOSH. That is some good stuff right there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is super funny! I walk/talk in my sleep too so we'll see what happens when the baby arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.