Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Photos

First, here's a few more shots from the day before Thanksgiving...

Interestingly enough, I didn't photoshop this one except for turning it black and white....but the eyes look like it, don't they?



Now, some photos from Thanksgiving....Justin played photographer that particular day, and I have to say, I was impressed. He is really getting the hang of the DSLR!


This is my younger brother Kevin, aka "Bug". Bug is taking something like 5 shop classes this year. He's started a little local side business of making pens and wine stoppers on his lathe. He had an order to send back up to Portland with my aunt, so he was working on them most of the day...

I feel like my belly has recently gotten absolutely HUGE. Everyone has been making comments about it lately! My mom even commented that it looks like I've kind of dropped already! I'm not sure that I'm ready to have dropped yet, but it IS interesting. Also interesting? The little one was hanging out on my left side all day, and my baby bump was hilariously mis-shapen. Unfortunately, the only in-focus picture that I have where you can really see the mis-shapen-ness is um....of me flipping off the camera. Lol. So, you'll have to settle with this one...


6 comments:

  1. That kid's eyes are INTENSE.

    Seriously. I think I'm getting an aneurysm just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! :) She has AMAZING eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! You should tell Bug (or probably have you or someone) set him up an Etsy account. That stuff looks super cool! To answer your question, the past couple years we started doing Christmas at Thanksgiving with my mom because her and her husband are in Florida over Christmas. It's SOOO nice because we don't have one more place to run and we have all that shopping done by Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.