Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful:

-That our family lives close enough that we're able to see both sides of them on Thanksgiving.
-For sweet Justin, who took out the trash this morning without my asking.
-For the encouragement of our Young Marrieds Bible Study.
-That I'll be able to see Lizzy at my ultrasound this afternoon--I haven't seen her in about 10 weeks, and I'm sure the amount she's grown will be amazing!
-That Justin is able to come to my doctor's appointments with me.
-For the chocolate-lemon cookies my parents brought back from Trader Joe's.
-That today is my last day of work this week!

What about you guys? What little things are you thankful for today?

PS- New poll to the left :)

6 comments:

  1. Jealous! I wish I didn't have to come in tomorrow!

    I am so excited for you to see Lizard today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my last day of work this week also! My mom is coming into town and I'm excited about everyone getting together on Thursday!

    Enjoy seeing Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally torn on the poll - I voted to see the nursery, but I was very tempted to choose the "ask Justin anything" option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thankful that it's a short week....I'm thankful for the most amazing husband I could ever ask for, a job, thankful that we paid for all our new furniture yesterday and that we might get to see/use it in two months (if all goes according to plan), thankful for a husband that let me do some early christmas shopping for myself. :)

    I had a hard time picking in the poll, I wanted to click them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nursery vote for me! I love the colors and can't wait to see it all put together. Today I am thankful that my dad is safe and that I get to hug him tomorrow-scary incident yesterday but all it well. I'm also glad that I'm getting marked off on my to-do list and I finally got medicine for my tasty cough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list!! Mmm love Trader Joe cookies!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.