Friday, November 6, 2009

Irate

I am absolutely irate today. I literally cannot even remember the last time that I was this angry-shaking angry. Oh, I WISH that I could explain in every gritty detail, because you all would be seriously ticked as well. Unfortunately, this anger stems from a portion of my life that I don't really blog about much for my own protection (guesses anyone?) and so I can't really share much for a few more months, except to say that I have tried to handle myself in the most ethical and upstanding manner possible, and feel like I have been seriously taken advantage of because of it.

12 comments:

  1. :( I hope everything works out, if you need to vent let me know. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I really hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you freaking kidding me. If it's what I think it's about, I'd be livid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I don't know what is wrong, but I am so sorry that you are so upset! I will be praying for you and hoping that everything works out/gets better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things work out soon for you. You don't need any stress at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I hope things get better. Don't be upset!!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I know what this is about, and if so, you need to look into the laws where you are - there are laws to protect you from things like "discrepancies" on benefits, etc. I know you don't want to burn bridges, but if you're being treated badly, you need to look out for your best interests.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you're having to deal with whatever is you have to deal with! I hope it all works out and that you'll be able to speak your mind soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a theory...you can always send me a venting e-mail, you know I'm good for those on my end too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh. I'm sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you! We're here if you need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.