Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Snippets

-It's only supposed to be in the 70's today! Woooo! Who would have thought I'd be excited about cold weather? Well, really this isn't even cold weather, just colder than the 100 degree heat we've been having.

-Thank you to the bloggers that have tagged me recently! I promise that I'll try to get to doing the awards sometime this week!

-I don't know whether it's a cold, or my allergies are bad due to all the smoke from the fires (the air was designated unsafe for everyone last week), but I am in bad shape. Still, I'm hoping that a hot shower, a box of Kleenex attached to my hip, and some daytime Tylenol Cold will help me get through the day. Do NOT want to take any more vacation time right now!

-Due to the aforementioned, I only slept about 4 hours last night. And when I DID sleep, I had awful, awful pregnancy nightmares. In one of them, I dreamed that my water broke today. I woke up before I found out if the bambino lived or not. In another, I dreamed that I died giving birth. In a third, I dreamed that the doctors told us that either the baby or I would make it, but not both, and we had to choose. Awful, awful, awful. I just want some sleep...you know, the kind where you wake up and actually feel rested?

-I need some ideas for dinners for this week. Any suggestions?

-Next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday. As always, both incredibly nervous, and excited.

5 comments:

  1. It's cold here too and making me sad because I know winter is right around the corner. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and you should totally make chicken fajitas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you are feeling so crummy! This week I am making Italian beef, Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and possibly homemade pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a pp, I was going to suggest chicken fajitas :), which I had for lunch today. Also on our menu this week, lasanga, BBQ ribs with roasted potatos and rotisserie chicken with caesar salad. Mmmm... yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog- cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.