Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ABC's of Me

A -Age: 23 (how many of you didn’t realize I’m that young?)
B- Bed Size: King. It was given to us, and now we can’t go back!
C- Chore you hate: Cleaning the Bathroom.
D- Dog's Name: We don’t have one L But our cat is named Bones!
E- Essential starts to your day: Allergy Medicine.
F- Favorite Color: Turquoise
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: REAL silver. Not sterling. I also likewhite gold.
H- Height: 5'10” I- Instruments you play: I can pluck out some guitar. Nothing serious. I played the bassoon in high school and HATED it.
J- job: Working with kids in foster care.
K- Kids: Incubating.
L-Living Arrangements: Our own house. Finally.
M- Moms name: Joyce
N- Nicknames: Mer, Mere, Mere-Mere, Stretch, Giraffe.
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Once. Had my appendix removed.
P- Pet Peeve: When people judge others without knowing the entire situation.
Q- Quote from a movie: "The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return.” Moulin Rouge
R- Right or Left handed: Right, but I can also do most things with my left hand.
S- Siblings: one sister, one brother, two brothers-in-law, and three sisters-in-law.
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays 6:45am; Weekends 8:00 or so.
U- Underwear: Um, yes.
V- Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower
W- Ways you run late: Spending too much time online in the morning.
X- X-rays you've had: Chest, Lungs, Ribs, Ankles, Knees…just to name a few.
Y- Yummy food you make: I make a mean Peach Pie and/or Vodka Pasta. And the boys like my Jalapeño Poppers.
Z- Zoo Favorite: Dolphins

PS- I'd love to see the ABC's of YOU!

10 comments:

  1. You're only 23??? You seem much more mature than that! I was going to guess 25 or 26! I'll have to do this ABC's thing later! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were younger until the comment last week re: people making stupid comments about marrying young.

    You seriously need to share your vodka pasta secrets. I have tried to make this twice and failed :( I have resorted to pasta in a jar. Still yummy but not quite as good as home made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list (even though I was hoping it was a baby gender post!). I didn't realize you were 23, but I say enjoy it. And to CJ's comment on marrying young - heck yes marry young! We dealt with this too, but when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, no sense in waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I did know you were 23, but the reason eludes me. :)

    Cauliflower might be my favorite vegetable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one did not catch on that you were 23. I'm much older but still like to act like I'm 23 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 23 is a shocker...I feel old now! I can't believe you don't like cauliflower either!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I also didn't know you were 23. Makes me feel better that I'm not the only young blogging wife with so much going on. (except I'm not preg yet)!
    I enjoyed the post. And I copied your Grace in Small Stuff this morning but I did credit you and link the post to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 23 isn't that young! (I'm only defending it because I'm 24, haha)...

    We also married young over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are pretty young- but you know whatever. I thought you were about my age- but guess not!

    I thought this was a gender post- maybe soon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this thing! We have a king too... NEVER go back is right!!! They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.