Monday, August 31, 2009

Vote Now: Boy or Girl?!

I've added a poll to the left hand sidebar--vote now whether you think Baby Buena is a boy or a girl! The poll will be open until Wednesday morning. The "big" ultrasound is tomorrow, but I probably won't post on the Blog until my weekly pregnancy post, which will likely be on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

For the record, I've pretty consistently thought that this little one is a boy. But I'm not gonna lie, that could be because I'd kind of like a boy first. Of course, we will be completely happy and blessed with EITHER sex...really, the baby being healthy is the main concern. But, if I had to pick one or the other, I'd pick a boy.

13 comments:

  1. I voted boy! just my gut reaction to the question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this already but, I vote girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooo So exciting!! I can't wait to read about it on Wednesday, but I can't believe you're making us wait a whole day to find out! haha

    On another note, sorry to rub it in your face about the margarita! Though I'll hopefully be with you there sometime in the next 4 months-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O and I also voted girl! :-) sorry! but I hope whatever it ends up being that it's a healthy happy one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted and I def. think you are having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the appointment, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted and now I can't wait to see what you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason my connection is not allowing me to vote (grrr). My intuition strongly tells me boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted and I think it's ALL boy. I would be in utter shock to learn otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted Boy! Good luck, it's such an exciting day, it will change your life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think boy also! I can't wait to find out what it is!

    Also- I'm working on getting house pics online- there should be some early ones up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.