Monday, August 10, 2009

I could use some prayers...

This evening, I started having some brown spotting. It isn't a lot, but it's there. So I called my doctor. He said that brown spotting, especially without cramping, isn't typically concerning, and that there's no reason for me to rush off to the ER tonight unless things get much worse, but to take it easy tonight and to call in to the office in the morning for an ultrasound and exam.

I've had two other instances of spotting in this pregnancy, and both times things have turned out to be fine. But I still can't help but be seriously freaked out and a basket case. Doubting that I'll sleep at all tonight...ugh.

So yes, I would LOVE some prayers tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Prayers and love and hugs coming your way Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray Pray Praying over here! Good luck tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. done and done. hope everything is ok over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you Meredith!!! I had two instances of brown spotting during this pg, both from "having fun", if you know what I mean. Hopefully that is all that it's from. Take care of yourself, I will be thinking of you!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for ya! Hey… how long has this been happening?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.