Monday, August 31, 2009

Grace in the Small Stuff

Psalm 118:24- This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Salmos 118:24- Hagamos fiesta en este día, porque en un dia como éste Dios actuó en nuestro favor!

I'm thinking Mondays are a good day to take a minute to remind myself all the little things that I have to be thankful for. The little blessings.

-It's the end of the month--Justin gets paid today--but even if he didn't, we still actually have money leftover that isn't earmarked for anything (though after he gets paid, it WILL be earmarked for savings!)

-The fact that I can still paint my own toes.

-I'm becoming more and more convinced that the little "bubbles popping" that I'm feeling are the baby. What a blessing that is!

-It sounds like the band is going to start recording in a professional studio! This is also great because it gives me something to be occupied with tonight rather than stressing about my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

-My Monday morning treat of a half-caf caramel latte.

-The first football game of the season this Friday! I can't wait to see how my little bro does!

-My sweet husband who wakes me up every morning before he leaves to tell me to have a good day.

What are you thankful for today?

8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for the amazing weather we are enjoying today and the yummy chai tea latte I just had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for the cooler mornings lately. My run was perfect this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for carlos, and all the amazing things he does for me. I'm also thankful that I'm lucky enough to have a successful company that I enjoy working at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful that I get to stay in touch with my pregnant ex-roomie via blogworld. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things to be thankful for!! I'm thankful for a family and a job that can pay the bills! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for my job and my husband and my life! What a good day it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for the fall weather that is quickly approaching. I love the change of seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for my screaming baby and the happiness she brings me, even when she beats her head on the floor in front of the pediatrician when she got mad at me(he assured me that's perfectly normal at her age).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.