Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fair Pictures

I have had a SERIOUS photography bug lately. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to do much photography lately. To tide me over, I edited a couple of pictures from when J's band played at a county fair recently. I was running the merch table for the band, so I didn't really have the opportunity to shoot much, but I did snap just a few pictures while the table was slow.


I'm not sure how the picture below happened. It came out a little blurry, but it gives an effect that I sort of like...




5 comments:

  1. The photography bug has bitten here too! :) Great photos Mere! I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have been less honest about that blurry pic. It is awesome...looks almost like a fish eye lens type effect...I also like the emotion you caught on R's face when she's singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Thanks for the prayers. Life sometimes gets you down and things don’t always seem to make sense, but I know God is faithful. So thanks so much for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.