Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exciting Things this Week

This week, particularly Wed-Sat are going to be jam packed full of things. Maybe that's why Monday felt like the longest.day.ever.

-Wednesday is the premiere of Top Chef Las Vegas!!! I am seriously addicted to Top Chef, so this is wonderful! And I love that it airs on Wednesday, because it gives me a little mid-week pick me up.

-Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, the band is playing at one of the county fairs here in Oregon. It's not the county we live in, so it's a bit of a drive, but it should be fun. Except for the fact that it's supposed to be over 100 degrees every day.

-I have some birthday money from my grandma. I think I've decided that I could use a haircut, so I'm going to try to get in at the beauty school to get that done.

Holy COW, I cannot believe it's almost the end of August!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are a busy busy bee.

    and holy cow is right about it nearing the end of August. I threw a mini tantrum today about having to go back to school.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.