Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today is a bad day.

Seriously, it will be a miracle if I make it through the day without bursting into tears.
  • I still have the migraine that I've had since last Saturday.
  • Justin now has to work all day long (he wasn't supposed to work today) and leaves at 5am tomorrow morning. He has band practice tonight, so I MIGHT get to see and actually talk to him for maybe an hour tonight. If I'm lucky. Then I won't get to talk to him for the next week. And when he finally gets home, there's a band concert, so everything will be centered around that. We won't have a weekend to just the two of us until mid-August.
  • Today is one of those days where I can't seem to do anything right at work today. I've already been corrected for five or six little things, which normally wouldn't bother me, but today I'm super emotional, so it does.
  • Our house is already totally trashed. It's an absolute pig-sty.
  • I still have to get stuff for the bridal shower on Friday and find a gift.
  • And have I mentioned that I am just tired, like I have never been before?

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you still have a migraine. And even worse, you probably can't take anything strong to knock it out.
    I learned that sometimes, you just have to let your housework go, and rest. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry you're having one of those days. :-( Try and stay positive, and remember tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are having a sucky day. Praying tomorrow is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen..I so feel you right now in so many ways...it is ALL i can do to get through work every day and make it home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like it's just been one of those WEEKS! I'm sorry you had such a terrible day! Praying that today is a billion times better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like it's just been one of those WEEKS! I'm sorry you had such a terrible day! Praying that today is a billion times better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.