- I still have the migraine that I've had since last Saturday.
- Justin now has to work all day long (he wasn't supposed to work today) and leaves at 5am tomorrow morning. He has band practice tonight, so I MIGHT get to see and actually talk to him for maybe an hour tonight. If I'm lucky. Then I won't get to talk to him for the next week. And when he finally gets home, there's a band concert, so everything will be centered around that. We won't have a weekend to just the two of us until mid-August.
- Today is one of those days where I can't seem to do anything right at work today. I've already been corrected for five or six little things, which normally wouldn't bother me, but today I'm super emotional, so it does.
- Our house is already totally trashed. It's an absolute pig-sty.
- I still have to get stuff for the bridal shower on Friday and find a gift.
- And have I mentioned that I am just tired, like I have never been before?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Today is a bad day.
Seriously, it will be a miracle if I make it through the day without bursting into tears.