Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Favorite Things...

I've been tagged by Samantha at The Long Haul! Since the last two posts were heavy, I thought I'd lighten it up a little with this...

The "rules" for this tag are:
1. Mention and link back to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 little things that make you happy.
3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know they're "it".


My Favorite Things

1. Family pictures by Kaitlin's dad Jon

2. Every once in awhile, getting to play photographer myself
(thanks for letting me Ryan and Renee!)




3. Spring in Oregon

4. Chicken Picatta

5. Wakeboarding. Oh, how I miss you.

6. Cherry Coke. I miss you too!



I'm tagging:
Taryn at The Colorado Desert
Kayla at Livin the Great Life!
Chelsie at Embracing All of It
Kaitlin at My Crazy, Unpredictable Life
Renee at The Unzipped Mind
and last but not least Krystie at This Girl, That Guy, The Dog

5 comments:

  1. Is that you wakeboarding?!?!? That is too cool! I'll have to save this until I get back from Vegas on Sunday or Monday... I don't have pics on this computer, but I love this post! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also curious if that was you wakeboarding. It looks kinda like you, but it's hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks! I love seeing the responses to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl. Thanks for the tag. Ill post tmw, when we get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag- I will get on that soon.

    Please tell me that it is not you doing the flip on the wake board. please. I can only get up on the darn thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.