Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Meal Plan.....Tuesday?

Yes, I know this is supposed to be Meal Plan Monday, but I pretty much came home, cooked dinner, and then went to bed yesterday. But, I'm still trying to get better about actually PLANNING out our meals for the week, and also not eating the same thing every night, so I'm doing this nonetheless.

Monday:
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Green Salad with Veggies from the Garden!
Sourdough Bread
Fresh Peaches

Tuesday:
Full Meal Deal (a casserole my mom used to make growing up with ground beef, BBQ sauce, corn, mashed potatoes, and cheese--for me, it's the definition of comfort food).

Wednesday:
Burritos
Beans and Rice

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Justin will be at a Bachelor Party, so I'll just throw something together, eat out, or eat leftovers.

4 comments:

  1. good job making a plan at all! That is the most important part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey… looks good to me. I know how it is when you feel behind on thing… especially when you’re pregnant. It’s like you don’t want to do anything! Blah! Here’s to eating out and leftovers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time do we show up? j/k! They all look yummy to me. Good job planning ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed. I am lucky if I attempt to cook twice in one week and here you have all 5 days planned. Muy impresivo woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.