Eight of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken Picatta
2. Medium Rare Tri-Tip
3. Waffles with Peanut Butter and Syrup
6. Vodka Pasta
7. Sourdough Bread with Butter
8. Cheddar Cheese
Eight TV Shows I Watch (at least intermittently):
2. Lie To Me
3. Biggest Loser
5. The Hills
6. What Not To Wear
8. Top Chef
Eight Things I Say Almost Every Day:
1. I love you.
2. It's all good.
3. That's kosher.
4. Wanna watch a movie?
5. What should I make for dinner?
6. Turn off your stupid alarm clock!
8. Do we have any ice cream?
Eight of My Favorite Movies:
1. Moulin Rogue
2. Hope Floats
3. Ghost Town
4. Dan In Real Life
6. Gone in 60 Seconds
7. Big Fish
8. The Negotiator
Eight of My Favorite Books:
1. To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
2. Traveling Light- Max Lucado
3. My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult
4. A Handmaid's Tale- Margaret Atwood
5. A Blessed Event- Jean Reynolds
6. Brave New World- Aldous Huxley
7. The Giver- Lois Lowry
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
Eight Things I Did This Weekend:
1. Visited with my Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, Parents, Other Aunt, and Siblings
2. Started reading Anna Karenina
3. Played lots of games of Smart Ass
4. Tried eating an omelet
5. Saw the Wolverine movie
6. Visited with Casey
7. Went to the used bookstore
8. Watched Yes Man.
Eight Things I'm Afraid Of:
3. Having kids
4. Not being able to have kids
5. Justin dying
6. Discovering I have cancer
Eight Things That Would Make For An Amazing Day:
1. Waking up late next to my hubby
2. Getting up to a clean house for a breakfast of fresh berries and yogurt
3. Laying around reading a book next to Justin
4. Getting up, and going to a darkroom to develop some prints
5. Then going to get a quick lunch before heading to the lake for a couple hours to wakeboard
6. Heading home to have a BBQ with Ryan, Renee, Kait, and Jesse
7. Drinking a Mike's Hard Berry with the girls
8. Changing into sweats and falling asleep while watching a movie, and not having to go to work in the morning.