Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well.

-So, Anne Marie didn't like her pictures. I'm sad. And now pretty self-conscious. I know it wasn't my greatest photographic work ever, but I felt like there were at least a couple of cute shots that could have worked for grad announcements. Especially considering I was doing it for free. I don't know...

-As far as March Goals go, I accomplished them all except for the gym 3 times a week. I need to change that up next month to a total number of days in a month. This past month, I had a migraine all of one week and didn't go to the gym. Then the next week, I had a hard time convincing myself to go because I already hadn't met my March goals. I need to go pick up more vitamins tonight to continue that trend for next month. An April Goals post will be coming soon!

-Going back to work after a 4-day weekend is hard. I'm ready for another 4-day weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Sucky! I am sorry she didn't like 'em. I liked the one where she was looking up at you. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry she didn't like them. I thought all the ones you posted were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry she didn't like them. I thought they looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a bummer. I really liked the close-up.

    I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer that she didn't like the pictures! I loved them all :)

    And, who doesn't love a good 4-day weekend?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.