Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tried These?


I picked two of these up at the store the other day, and I'm eating it right now...and it's surprisingly pretty good. With all the food posts lately, you may be wondering if I'm being paid to endorse these products...I assure you, I'm not...I just love to eat.


Anyway, Healthy Choice's website lists a whole slew of flavors of these. Locally I've only been able to find ziti with meat sauce and sweet and sour chicken, but both of those have been surprisingly good. I'm usually not a pre-packaged/frozen lunch girl, but I've been looking for something that I can keep in my desk in case I forget/don't have time to make lunch in the morning. These are a fair amount of calories (340 for the Ziti and Meat sauce), but their one downfall is that they're pretty high in sodium, as most pre-packaged meals are.


What about you guys? Do you all have any pre-packaged or forzen meals that y'all actually like?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big frozen meal girl either, but the Kashi meals are great in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy many of the SmartOnes meals. They're really good. I also like some of the Healthy Choice ones. Especially (I forget what they're really called.) the...steamers? The ones that come in a bowl and you just pop 'em in the microwave? Yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does frozen pizza count? ;) I swear I have eaten more frozen pizzas since I have come to Norway than I have in my entire life! There are so common here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.