Monday, March 2, 2009

Today's Mission....

Here's what's on the list for today (maybe I'll even check back in at the end of the day to see how much I accomplished):

1. Work Out.
2. Target: New sheets, and looking for a few additional seeds. New iPod connector cord (mine got lost in the move). Maybe some organizational things.
3. About 8 loads worth of laundry.
4. My spare bedroom needs a SERIOUS organize and clean.
5. Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie--Justin's dinner request.
6. Check out fabric for a possible do-it-myself headboard a la Emily at Imperfect.
7. Meet up with Renee (if kids are feeling better) to re-do fliers for the band's concert next Friday.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness gracious- you have a lot to do today. Did you take the day off? Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.