Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please excuse the mess...

As you may have noticed, I am now a member of BlogHer and I'm running BlogHer ads on my page! For those of you who aren't familiar with BlogHer, it's a wonderful community of women who blog, and the ads are a great opportunity to receive some revenue for something that I love doing--blogging.

Some bloggers think that putting ads on their blogs is "selling out". I simply disagree, and I have no problem hosting ads on my blog, especially since I've personally learned about great products from Blogher ads on OTHER womens' blogs.

Anyway, once I get home tonight I'm going to be playing with photoshop to see if I can construct my own three-column minima background in photoshop. Oye! This normally wouldn't be THAT difficult, except that I've finally switched over to a new hard drive and will have to re-install photoshop AND all my pictures. So, if you come across the blog in a funky state...please be patient!

On the other hand, if the blog layout still looks funny in the next few days, please let me know!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.