Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photoshop Actions





As you may have guessed, most of the pictures that I post on this blog are straight-out-of-the-camera. One of the the reasons that I love photography is because those pictures are literally snapshots of moments in time...and in my opinion, photoshopping the heck out of the picture taints that snapshot, so I do try to leave the pictures as the straight-out-of-the-camera form as often as possible.
That said, last night I played around with Pioneer Woman's Action Sets for Photoshop on the pictures you see above. I do think the effects are kind of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the first one- she looks so happy!

    (I love the pink flowers in the previous post- they are beautiful.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shots don't look overly photoshopped. I like. ;)

    And I knew you were holding out on park pictures. Man I miss hanging out with little kids (that I can communicate with).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is so awesome. I really like that Renee is in the background too! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya on your views of photoshop...but these pics look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.