Monday, March 23, 2009

Payton Day

So, we've been talking about having Payton come over all by herself for a couple of weeks now. She always talks about how it isn't fair that our other niece gets to come over by herself (she's an only child), but that Payton has to always come with Logan. So after church yesterday, we asked if she wanted to come to lunch with us all by herself, and she was THRILLED. It was too sweet. We went to lunch, then took Payton to the "Tree Store" (The Dollar Tree), where she got to pick out 4 toys because she's 4. We then came back to our house and ate cake. And we dubbed the day "Payton Day". It was great fun.


Reading an old Dr. Seuss book.


PAYTON took this picture of Justin with my big fancy camera--she's like the girl in those PC commercials!
And I finally made my jello cake--it was a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Holy crap that cake looks delicious. Recipe me?

    And all of the Payton Day pics are really cute. I really like the black and white portrait of her with the back lighting. Really really cute. She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch that, it wasn't black and white. I just remembered it that way. Whoops. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I loved having special time with my Aunts and Uncles when I was younger. She'll definitely remember that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- she freaking is adorable. Four 'cuz you are four! I wish that still worked now'a'days-you can have 24 cookies because you are 24!
    I'm glad you had a good time.

    (P.S. I love her face in the pic of Dr. Suess- she looks a little concerned about what is going on . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is that cute baby girl? She is precious. . .oh wait she's mine. Thanks for giving her such a fun day. Great job on the pics. You always take great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. She is absolutely adorable and what great aunt/uncle you guys are for giving her such a treat!

    *I'm so glad you overcame the jello cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Lisa! Please can I have that recipe! It looks fabulous! Also, love all the pictures of Payton! You will both make great parents someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ok, finally I get it. Whipped cream AS frosting basically? Aha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.