Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One of those days....

Do you ever have one of those days were everything seems to go wrong and you just want to go home and gorge yourself on chocolate and go to sleep? Yeah, that's my day today, and I can't do either of those things!

First of all, I think I'm having an allergic reaction to my allergy shot. I'm still SO swollen, and I feel like crud. I'm all congested and itchy. I took a bunch of Benadryll, so I'm in a haze too.

Second, work is crazy. I'm just now taking my lunch break right now at 4:15pm. It's just been one drama after another, including one of the people I supervise going against a direct order from me. He just totally disregarded what I told him and did what he wanted to do anyway. And it's really not good.

I've still only been doing the stupid bike because of my knee. This morning, I tried the Biggest Loser Cardio Extreme DVD and home, and it did NOT end well. I've been limping all day because of it.

The only ray of sunshine is that it's looking like J might not have to go to Washington this weekend. What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I am sorry you had a bad day. I hope it only gets better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.