Friday, March 20, 2009

La La.

Almost everyone at work has been out sick the past couple of weeks. I know this sounds terrible, but I'm almost wishing that I were sick just so I could lay in bed for a few days and read. I'm taking this as a sign that I probably need a vacation, and I'm trying to think of how I could work that out since we're not actually leaving town for vacation until August.

I suppose I have a bit of an extended vacation starting the end of next week--while I have to forego my usual Monday off (too many people are out of the office for spring break), I do get that Friday and the following Monday off--which means a whole 4 days out of the office!

J has the day off today. Lots of the husbands at work have had days off this week, and have almost all showed up at the office to surprise their wives with coffee/lunch, etc. I would love it if Justin were to do the same, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up about that (or that the house will be clean when I get home) because that just isn't Justin's style. Sometimes I get frustrated about that, but I'm trying to reign that in a little, because that's really NEVER been something that Justin does.

3 comments:

  1. I had to tell Ryan what I wanted and it still took 3 years for him to finally give me flowers at work. Men. . .they are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling- I always think "as how cute, I wish/hope I get something like that/he does something like that", but those things just don't even cross his mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.