Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chocolate Replacement


So, I was in Rite Aid today and stumbled across these:



Ummm... how did I not know about these? They are absolutely FANTASTIC. For those of you who can't see in the picture, they're Cinnamon and Sugar Sweet Potato chips. I love that every single thing on the ingredients list is an actually recognizable item that I could go purchase rather than crazy chemicals. I have a feeling that these will become my chocolate replacement over the next while.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm...love sweet potato chips. Chad and I are tempted by them every time we go to the store, but we rarely give in cause they are so dang expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang those sound SO good.. are they a lot of calories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're like 150 calories for 28 or so chips. I don't think that's too bad at all! And the bag was only $2...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, these are trouble. :) As are the parmesan ones. Parmesan something...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am convinced that there is no replacement for chocolate...at least not in my life. ;)

    I also miss poking around Rite Aid. And Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang, that IS good. I'm going to have to find them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.