Thursday, March 26, 2009

Answers to Questions

Thanks for all your great comments on the blog layout! The header isn't exactly what I want it to be, but I'm working on it!

-First off, Chelsie gave GREAT advice for anyone who doesn't have photoshop to check out Paint.net which is a free program that I've heard is very similar to Photoshop and even has layers. However, I've never used it myself. You might want to check it out if you don't have Photoshop!

-Second, to find papers and bows and what not, check out digiscrapdepot's freebies section.

-Third, as Faith indicated in the comments, if you have an older monitor (in the 800 x 600 range), you may have to scroll over to see portions of the page or the header. I'm working on fixing it, but I'm gonna keep it like it is for now, since I think most people have wide-screen style monitors and I'm just feeling CSS overwhelmed.

-Fourth, I found that Cutest Blog on the Block has a great tutorial for making backgrounds using the above things I already mentioned. If y'all really want a three-column tutorial later, I'm happy to do it. But I think CBOTB does a great job covering it for most people, so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Commenting with my blog URL...

    www.gnomesathome.blogspot.com (?) I think that's the correct one. If not, just go to my profile and it's the one on there! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.