Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's In Your Wallet?

Lori at Nothing Else Matters tagged me to participate in this fun little blog game. Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. And whats in it? No cheating!


2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.


3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.


Okay, so I actually just downsized bags a couple of days ago. I had been carrying a bright green tote from Tar-jay, but then it started effing SNOWING again, and I needed something that zipped fully. So, I busted out my trusty $8 Wal-Mart purse. No stories on how I obtained it, but I will say that it's usually my Wal-Mart purses that people stop me on the street to ask me about. Not so much this one, but this one is just basic, black, and has lots of zippered pouches for me to put my zippered pouches in.


1. My wallet. It's one of those thin, magnetic ones. Love.
2. Glasses case. I doubt there are actually glasses inside. They're probably on my head.
3. Keys. Note the giraffe :P
4. Phone. I'd love to upgrade to a Crackberry, but noooooo.
5. Name badge for court.
6. Love me some Burt's Bees!
7. I keep all my pens in this little zippered pouch so that they don't explode and I always have one for court.
8. All my meds. Yes, I take these all on a daily basis.
9. See what I mean about zippered pouches? This one carries bills, check book, car payment book, etc. I've tried leaving them at home, but I always forget about them if I do.
10. Make-up for after the gym. I think I only have lip gloss, mascara, eyeshadow, and maybe some liner and lotion.
11. Planner. I've been REALLY bad about using this lately.

I almost always have a book in my purse too, but right now it's in my gym bag. I used to carry a camera all the time, but I've been trying to break that habit 'cause they're not allowed in court.

Okay, I tag Sarah, Kait, Lisa, Renee, and Chelsie

Let's see it girls!

3 comments:

  1. I will do it :) Just give me some time to get some pictures taken! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should fun and interesting.

    I have tons of garbage and kid toys in my purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.