Thursday, February 19, 2009

This calls for more wine.

Talked to J tonight. They will likely be home late Saturday night.

The only problem? It sounds like he will have to go back up Monday morning for another week. And we have so much shit to do on Sunday, it isn't even like we'll actually get to spend any time together.

And if absolutely anything goes wrong between now and Saturday morning, I probably won't see him at all until the end of next week.

I know I should be thankful he has a job, but right now I am NOT happy.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, drink up! Sorry you're missing J. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the timing on that cat couldn't have been better. Does it (he\she?) go crazy when you're at work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. I almost feel your pain- Chris has to go away on business next week for a few days. So a few days is nothing compared to two weeks . . . but he has never left me here before (I always leave him). I am not looking forward to it at all. I am sorry about J.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.