Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Song

I chose today's Sunday Song for the sole reason that it makes me happy. Growing up, we used to listen to this song (and pretty much all the others from American Graffiti) with my dad in the car. He used to LOVE 50's music--so much that we'd drive the 45 minutes to the town where J's parents now live every Friday night to go to this little diner that served real fountain sodas and had a live band that sang 50's songs all night. This song always just makes me want to dance.

Bill Haley's "Rock Around the Clock"

1 comment:

  1. Over 50 years later, it is still good. Only something that classy could last that long... ;) Music is cool. Another good choice Mere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.