Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snippets...

- I took the test to become a ChaCha guide yesterday. I know that I answered the questions correctly with solid .edu or .gov sites for almost everything and I know that they're hiring. I studied way more than most people do. I'm still paranoid that I failed. It would be such a blessing if I passed, and hopefully a quick and painless way to make some extra money.

-I have a meeting this morning for work that I'm absolutely DREADING. I'm finding that I'm dreading going to work in the mornings at all, which isn't a good thing. I'm not sure whether a vacation would make things worse or better.

-I am tired of rain. I want some sun. Actually, I want summer. This weather is making me way too tempted to go tanning.

3 comments:

  1. I want summer too, but I'll take some of your rain! We've only had snow twice this winter and things are dry, brown and ugly around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not know what ChaCha is. ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.