Saturday, February 28, 2009

I came home from work last night and basically crashed. I feel SO congested, and my whole head and neck hurts. I don't have much to say other than that...I still feel like my whole head is going to explode. Awesome.

This was the first paycheck of Justin's that we've had to pay for medical insurance, and man it kills that check. I know that it's a necessity, but I don't like it one bit. Nothing like being paid and realizing that you're STILL BROKE.

Also, I want chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. You guys didn't have insurance? It is a good thing you have it. You never know when you are going to need it- I guess that is why it is called insurance. = ) I am sorry it costs so much, but it is better than not having any . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT Meredith! You don't need the chocolate, be strong! :) Was that motivating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taryn, we've always had insurance, but it was paid for by the company that J works for. Due to the economy, they can't pay for it all anymore, so we can elect to pay for half to remain covered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew! Sounds like you have what I have. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.