Friday, February 6, 2009

Another brick in the wall


I am so blessed that my wonderful sister in law Renee decided to paint this BEAUTIFUL painting for me. As many of you know, I absolutely love purple irises--they were the flowers for my wedding, but also have deep family significance for me. Isn't she talented?! She's super crafty too...I keep telling her that she should open her own etsy shop!

I am getting a migraine and it sucks. The doctor gave me a new medicine to try, but I've never taken it before and I'm worried that it will put me to sleep. I'm gonna try to hold off until I get off work to take it. But then again, if I wait too long, it probably won't work. Also, me getting my allergy shot yesterday is probably compounding the situation (my allergies are REALLY bad for a couple of days after getting a shot). Anyway, all I want to do is go home and go to sleep. We have a LOT of work to do tonight though, so I'm not sure that's possible.

I am going to go get my hair cut and my highlights touched up this afternoon at 2:30. I am so excited! At least if I still have a migraine, I can just sit there in the chair with my eyes closed. Four more hours of work today, and THAT'S IT. I hope that I can make it that long with this awful headache.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting. Enjoy your pampering this afternoon. I hope you feel better too. Migraines suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely gorgeous painting! So glad you got that little ray of sunshine.

    I freaking hate migraines. I hope that your lets up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting.

    You are a more stoic person than me. I get a migraine and I shut down life. Then curl up in a ball on drugs for the two days it takes to subside.

    (I'm very glad I haven't had a migraine in a couple years. That probably just means that when I eventually get one, my brain will liquefy.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee is so cool...that painting is awesome. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.