Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rest



Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
-Matthew 11:28

I've mentioned that I've been feeling weary the last few days. I'm trying to make this verse my motto, because right now, it is only through God that I'm finding rest at all. I think it's about time that I cracked open "Travel Light" again--if only I could find it. I only have time for a quick update now, but I'll attempt to post more in depth later this evening. Blessings on your day!

Edit: Picture changed because the last one was apparently way too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.