Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Missed Appointments

So for the first time, I missed a work appointment yesterday. Gah! I hate when things like that happen, and I always feel terrible. This one was especially bad because it was one of my advisers from college--I'm speaking at her class next Monday, and she wanted to meet yesterday to chat. So I feel badly that I missed a work appointment, AND I feel badly that I missed an appointment with one of my favorite college professors. I wrote her an email early this morning to tell her that I had been battling with a migraine all weekend, laid down to take a nap on Monday, and slept through my alarm.

And actually, I missed TWO appointments yesterday. I was also supposed to drop something off to Kaitlin to include in her care package to Jesse. I feel really bad about that as well.

I know that these things happen sometimes and that people miss appointments, but it doesn't happen to ME. It's a HUGE anomaly. I pride myself on the fact that if I say I'll be somewhere, I'll be there. And I hate that I wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'm sorry. That sucks. I'm also big on accountability, because I'm usually extremely reliable . . . I hate putting myself in those situations.

    Just saying, maybe you're pregnant. It's amazing what I can't remember these days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.