Wednesday, November 5, 2008

House

So, it sounds like we may be able to sign the closing documents for the house as early as tomorrow afternoon. Then, they'll fax the paperwork to the bank in Texas, and hopefully we'll be in by the end of next week.

Oh my God, I can't believe this is all happening. Wow. My "to-do" list just got a LOT longer! But definitely in a good way.

I slept through my alarm again this morning. I wasn't late for work, but I definitely had to do a very speedy get ready. I don't know what's going on with me lately. I feel like I'm in a haze lately. And Leah, can I just tell you how excited Justin was to hear your comment about pregnancy brain? Now any time I forget anything, he yells "pregnancy brain!" as loud as possible. Which is only going to be awkward when he does it in front of some family member who will end up thinking that I'm preggo!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for your new house! It's a whole new chapter in your lives :) And I have to agree "pregnancy brain!" But I promise I wont yell it in front of any family members ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap on the speediness!

    Lol at the to-do list, just so you know, it just got longer and will never end! :)

    Hah! That will be awkward to say the least! It's so amazingly true unfortunately though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.