Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Every Day Is Exactly The Same

I'm really tired. I slept like crap last night, and I even took some Simply Sleep...which means it's time to lock up the Codeine cough syrup, or I'm gonna end up using it to finally get some shut-eye. Which I don't want to do at all.

My dad totally freaked me out about my knee. I was telling him that I think I hurt it doing squats during the dang 30-minute shred movie, and that now I can't extend my knee all the way OR bend my knee all the way. He responds, "Oh! That's exactly what happened to me when I tore the cartilage and had to have surgery! Not being able to bend or extend your leg is classic torn cartilage!" Awesome. I think we all know that I'm a huge hypochondriac, and that does not help.

Justin and I took a cue from Ryan and Renee (who ironically took a cue from us), and are doing "The Love Dare." Today's dare is to do an unprovoked act of kindness. Easy, right? Not really. This was always my problem in school too. I need specifics. But, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

In terms of the house front, we finally got signed papers back from the bank, which means we should actually be able to lock in our rate today, and hopefully also finalize how much we should actually be paying for closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.